Get advice and project-consulting to help you set up your own community media initiative, source appropriate equipment, and train volunteers and staff to manage and deliver the project at all levels.
Put our three decades' experience to work for you, quickly.
Ecomedia offers more than 25 years' FM, online and satellite radio expertise with practical, hands-on experience right across the organisation.
- working with Trustees, Funders and DJs, sat at board tables and behind the microphone: we understand all aspects of the media project cycle, from the practical to the strategic.
- interacting with local government and international organisations.
- contributing to the successes of the South African Broadcast Corporation's BRFM project, UCRfm in Nelson Mandela's home region of Mthatha and also helped Punt Talk Tadio in Cape Town.
- in the UK, helping to manage Bristol Community FM, Bristol Hospital Broadcasting Services (BHBS), Radio Salaam Shalom, and Hajj FM.
- offering experience gained from co-managing the official short-licence FM radio stations for some of the world's biggest music festivals at Glastonbury and on the Isle of Wight.
Whether your project is on the air or online, if you want to get it off the ground, we can help.